1. Visit www.schooltoolbox.com
2. Choose “Register” to create your account. Select “I am a parent” before saving.
3. Add your child(ren).
– Enter “St. Louis School” then select it from the drop-down list.
– Provide your child’s name & grade in the fall.
– Save your entry.
4. Select “Customize” to review the contents of the kit. Remove &/or add items as desired & remember to save any changes made. The change in cost will appear at the top. Be sure to read the “Special Notes” regarding required school & classroom supplies NOT included in the kit. Your child will also need these supplies by the first day of school.
5. Select “Buy Box” to begin the checkout process. The Teacher Wish List page will appear. (Your child’s teacher may or may not have a list.) Address the wish list or select “Skip & View Cart” to proceed.
6. You may now add a backpack, “Continue Shopping” or “Proceed to Checkout.”
7. Provide “Shipping” information. You may find it helpful to hold your order if you will be unavailable to receive your shipment. To place a hold on your order, choose “Hold Order” to select the week you would like your order shipped.
8. Provide “Payment” information. Credit cards & eChecks are accepted. Tax will be added, as well as flat-rate shipping of $5.99 for orders less than $50. For orders $50 & over, shipping is FREE! Please allow up to 10 days for processing.
9. Review & “Place Order.” You will receive an email confirming your order.
10. Relax knowing quality school supplies will soon be on the way right to your door!
Should you have any questions, please contact Kathy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.