Hello and welcome back – the team at The Abundance Catering Company is excited for another school year! We would like to thank all those who participated in the June survey. Based on your valuable feedback, we have made the following changes:
• Increased variety of entrees as well as a vegetarian option every day;
• Increased fresh fruits and vegetables with the addition of legumes (black beans, edamame);
• Increased whole grains;
• Option to request gluten-free bread/pasta on certain days;
• Shortened order deadline – now 8 days (was 11);
• Emergency meal availability starting at 7 days and up to 24 hours prior to lunch service.
If you haven’t yet registered, we encourage you to do so – it only takes a few minutes, costs nothing, and does not obligate you to make any purchases. Click here to register, or place an order.
Remember to place your order by August 28th to be able to choose from the regular menu for the first day of school. Thank you for allowing us to feed your children. We look forward to another happy and healthy school year!
Sara Juliano, Owner
The Abundance Catering Company